In all the years I have had bees I cannot recall ever getting into April with out having achieved the first inspection, yet this is my situation and I am not happy at all about it. It is as ever a judgement call. Do I just barge on and do more harm than good or do I exercise patience and await the weather break which the odds are favouring more and more with each passing day of cold. 


Yesterday the forecast was talking about Tuesday as being warm, 16 was mentioned so I intend seeing what is what if that actually happens. 


I hope you are in a better position than I



Leave a Reply